We’re here to help.
CPMs are already dropping and 2020 will be a challenging year for all, so let’s share actionable ideas and work together to get ahead of revenue shortfalls caused by the global and local economic impact of COVID-19.
This Thursday, March 26th at 3:00PM ET join your publishing peers, Admiral, the Local Media Consortium, and top revenue leaders, marketers, and ad operations experts in the publishing and media industry to share ways to unlock new revenue, quickly.
We have a great roundtable of revenue leaders leading the discussion:
- Rob Beeler, Chairman, AdMonsters
- Aaron Broder, Founder, CEO, EVOLVE Media
- John Byrne, Founder, CEO, The Raw Story
- Mike McLeod, Director, Digital Ad Products & Technology, PGA TOUR
- Mike Orren, Chief Product Officer, The Dallas Morning News
- David Rowley, Sr. Director, Customer Success, Ad Platform Strategies, Advanced Local
As a community, we can help each other drive revenue continuity in the face of uncertainty. We hope you can join us.
Dan Rua, CEO, Admiral