Your unofficial guide to what you need to know about the can't miss adtech/martech conferences remaining in 2017, at a glance.
When: September 13 - 14, 2017
Where: Cologne, Germany, at the Koelnmesse
Dmexco, a digital marketing exposition and conference, is an international exposition and conference for the digital industry. Tracks will range from social, marketing, and brands, to programmatic, commerce, and mixed reality. You can see the full program here.
You can order your tickets here.
If you’re attending dmexco this year, you might run into Admiral’s CEO, Dan Rua, who will be in attendance. If you’d like to set up a meeting or demo, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: September 18 - 20, 2017
Where: San Francisco, at Pier 48 in Mission Bay
Though more a technology conference than a media conference, Disrupt SF is a must-attend to see where the future is headed. Disrupt SF will have a variety of events throughout the conference, from startup and new tech debuts to discussion with tech and Silicon Valley leaders about topics in today’s tech landscape.
Tickets are available for purchase here.
Advertising Week New York
When: September 25 - 29, 2017
Where: NYC, New York
Advertising Week is an industry event for marketing, brand, advertising, and technology professionals. It takes place in five cities across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Mexico City, and Sydney. The tracks this year will range from agency models and innovations, to AI and machine learning, to Millennials and storytelling (see the full list here).
The venues are scattered around Manhattan, from Terminal 5 on 56th Street, to Times Square, to MoMA. Registration is open, and tickets are already on sale here.
PROGRAMMATIC I/O New York
When: October 25 - 26, 2017
Where: New York, at the New York Marriott Marquis
PROGRAMMATIC I/O, two events by AdExchanger, is a conference for the digital marketing and data-driven advertising industry specific to programmatic marketing. The tracks for New York will range from Programmatic 101 to Programmatic ops, to artificial intelligence (for a full list see here). PROGRAMMATIC I/O San Francisco will take place on April 17 - 18, 2018.
When: November 1 - 2, 2017
Where: New York, at the Metropolitan Pavilion
Ad:tech NY is aguably the show that started. Hosted at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City, this year’s conference will focus on “innovation in the post-advertisement era.” Learn more about the future of advertising and how to keep up in an ever-changing technological environment.
The event takes place on the first two days of November, each of which is organized by challenges that marketers face on a regular basis. Each day will also be divided into four tracks – two in the morning and two in the afternoon – all of which are detailed below.
Topics You Can Expect
- Brand awareness and engagement – Explore the future of content and entertainment. Where are people looking next?
- Data is the new black – Gain insight into data and data strategy moving forward. How can you use data to its fullest extent?
- Technology is human first – Focus on the use of technology to create a positive digital customer experience. How can you build strong relationships with customers across distances?
- Speaking to your audience – Hear stories about connecting with and engaging customers to promote customer loyalty. How do you build a strong customer base in the post-advertisement era?
- Practical and tactical – Learn actionable insights into advertising and marketing strategies and best practices. What practical changes can you make right now?
- Solving the future of media – Explore ways to keep up with tech giants like Google and Facebook. What can you do to be noticed?
- The new economy – Discuss where and how the future of retail and how media, marketing, and the customer experience connect. How should the evolution of consumerism inform your business model?
- The future of ... – Analyze disruptive technologies and innovations and how they will shape things to come. What can you expect around the corner?
You can also take some time to learn from the best with our long list of speakers, including Heidi Browning, CMO of the National Hockey League, Julia Beizer, Head of Product at Huffington Post, Marcien Jenckes, President of Advertising at Comcast, and even Scott Spencer, Director of Product Management and Sustainable Ads at Google. That’s just the tip of the iceberg too. Check out the full list.